Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 650 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 25 detailed videos featuring Math instructors who explain how to solve the most commonly tested problemsit's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- 665 fully solved problems
- Concise explanations of all geometry concepts
- Support for all major textbooks for geometry courses
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study timeand get your best test scores!
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Series:||Schaum's Outline Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.10(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.90(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Fundamentals of Algebra: Laws and Operations
2. Fundamentals of Algebra: Equations and Formulas
3. Lines, Angles, and Triangles
4. Methods of Proof
5. Congruent Triangles
6. Parallel Lines, Distances, and Angle Sums
7. Parallelograms, Trapezoids, Medians, and Midpoints
11. Regular Polygons and the Circle
13. Inequalities and Indirect Reasoning
14. Improvement of Reasoning
16. Proofs of Important Theorems
17. Transformational Geometry