This powerful study guide gives you 571 problems in signals and systems,fully solved step-by-step! From Schaum's,the original study guide,and students' favorite with over 30 million guides soldthis solution-packed timesaver helps you master every type of problem you will face on your tests,from simple questions on linear time-invariant systems to complex Fourier analysis of discrete-time systems and state space analysis. Go directly to the answers you need with a complete index. Compatible with any classroom text,Schaum's Outline of Signals and Systems is so complete it's the perfect tool for graduate or professional exam prep!
Master signals and systems with Schaum's,the high-performance study guide. Inside,you will find: 571 fully solved problems; Hundreds of additional practice problems,with answers supplied; Clear explanations of the math you need for signals and systems; Detailed examples of both continuous-time and discrete time signals and systems.
If you want top grades and a thorough understanding of signals and systems,this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have! Chapters include:
- Signals and Systems
- Linear Time-Invariant Systems
- Laplace Transform and Continuous-Time LTI Systems
- The z-Transform and Discrete-Time LTI Systems
- Fourier Analysis of Continuous-Time Signals and Systems
- Fourier Analysis of Discrete-Time Signals and Systems
- State Space Analysis
- Appendices: Review of Matrix Theory
- Properties of Linear Time-Invariant Systems and Various Transforms
- Review of Complex Numbers