This book compiles selected articles from Library Media Connection to help school librarians and pre-service librarians learn about how to implement best practices for school library management.
• An outstanding LIS textbook that addresses the latest standards, guidelines, and technologeis for the field and offers a blueprint for developing a strong school library program
• A comprehensive listing of resources that includes websites, blogs, videos, and books
• Articles written by distinguished practitioners and industry icons
• Suggestions for using new technologies to achieve learning outcomes
• A compilation of the most useful articles from Library Media Connection