The Essential Guide for Prophets
Few topics in the Church today are as crucial, compellingand controversialas the roles of modern-day prophets and prophetic ministry.
In this powerful eight-week study, bestselling author Kris Vallotton offers imperative yet often-neglected foundational teaching and provides critical advanced training.
Ideal for small groups, Bible studies and church classes, this study will help you develop a comprehensive understanding of this critical office and ministry, including how to
· discern your calling and grow in your gift
· define your divinely appointed sphere of influence and depth of authority
· recognize the six different types of prophetsand how to deal with false ones
· navigate potential relational difficulties as you step into your gifting
· understand the complex ways God communicates
· prepare for the common, but dangerous, spiritual attacks prophets face
You can be part of this vital, beautiful supernatural ministry. Are you ready?
This kit includes:
· DVD with brand-new teaching sessions
· Leader's Guide
· School of the Prophets book
|Publisher:||Baker Publishing Group|
|Edition description:||Leaders Gu|
|Product dimensions:||9.00(w) x 11.50(h) x 2.10(d)|
About the Author
Kris Vallotton is the senior associate leader of Bethel Church in Redding, California, where he has served with Bill Johnson for three decades. He has written eleven books, including the bestselling The Supernatural Ways of Royalty and Spirit Wars. His prophetic insight and humorous delivery make him a much-sought-after international conference speaker. Kris is also the cofounder and senior overseer of Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry, which has grown to more than 2,000 full-time students, as well as the founder of Moral Revolution, an organization dedicated to cultural transformation. He has appeared on numerous media outlets, including The 700 Club. Kris and his wife, Kathy, live in Redding, California.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This addressed every question that I had, with clear Biblical underscoring, freeing me to move forward with this gifting.