The Science of Digital Media / Edition 1 available in Paperback
This book demystifies the essential mathematics, algorithms, and technology that are the foundation of digital media tools. It focuses clearly on essential concepts, while still encouraging hands-on use of the software to create digital media projects. The book covers the essentials of digital media – digital imaging, video, audio, and multimedia authoring – from the perspective of computer science and mathematical concepts. Software-specific videos show how to use popular digital media applications. For anyone interested in learning the basics of digital media.
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.48(w) x 9.16(h) x 1.04(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Digital Data Representation and Communication.
2. Digital Image Representation.
3. Digital Image Processing.
4. Digital Audio Representation.
5. Digital Audio Processing.
6. Digital Video Data Representation and Communication.
7. Digital Video Processing.
8. Multimedia Processing.