In this book, the Quran preceded the modern sciences by more than 1400 years (the sun is an illuminating lantern and the Light of the Moon is Reflected Light).
On the other hand, the Bible says that the lightning comes out of the east; however, the Scientists say that the East has nothing to do with the lightning's direction that is either cloud-to-ground or ground-to-cloud.
Also, the Bible says that a male-goat magnified himself exceedingly and became very great. It grew until it reached the host of the heavens, and it cast down and threw some of the stars of Heaven down to the earth and trampled upon them.
In addition, the Bible says that:
• The moon has no brightness, and the stars are not pure in the eyes of Jehovah, the Lord God.
• The sun over Gibeon and the moon over the valley of Aijalon stopped on their course for one whole day
• The arrows and the spear made the sun and moon stood still
• The light of the moon will shine as brightly as seven times the light of the sun
• The moon will be abashed and will not shine For Jehovah, the LORD God will reign.
Moreover, you will read about this interesting topics in the Bible:
• What about the Moon Stroke suggested by the Bible? Is it an emergency condition like Sunstroke?
• Do you know who is she? She is as beautiful as the full moon
• When the Lamb opened the sixth seal, the full moon became as blood
• When the moon was smitten by the fourth angel
• When the Lamb is the Lamp and Replaces the Moon
• With the Lamb, we do not need the Moon!
• Once again, the Moon = Blood
• When the sun shall be turned into darkness, the moon will be blood
• The moon will never withdraw itself and will never again be dark
• How the moon is walking?
• Moon = Moons = Month = Months = Season = Seasons
Furthermore, you will read about the followings in the Bible:
• Psalm 72:7 says that the moon is no more; however, Psalm 89:37 says that the moon is established forever.
• Is Revelation 21:23 contradicts Isaiah 60:20?
• An example of Fabrication of the Word of God
• An example of Fabrication of the Word of God, Job 31:26
• Another example of Fabrication of the Word of God, Deuteronomy 33:14
• Different numbers of sun and moon in different versions of the Bible
• How many times the Moon is mentioned in the Bible vs. how many times the Moon is mentioned in the Quran and
• How the Lord Jesus prophesied these two prominent phenomena
Finally, the book proposes "Ibrahim's theory" to discover the corruption of the Bible.
Ibrahim's theory, the easiest way to see the distortion of the Bible.
On the other hand, the Quran talks about:
• The sun and moon are swimming (floating in their orbit)
• The sun and moon runs according to their term appointed
• The sun and moon are moving without pause
• The moon is running in its course to an appointed term
• The sun and the moon run according to fixed laws
• Allah has subjected the sun and the moon each to run for a stated term, the earth is circular, the Earth is a spherical ball
• Allah made the sun and the moon for reckoning
• The sun and moon measure time
• The sun and the moon function in due measure
• Allah made the sun and moon subservient
• The Moon is subjected by Allah's command
• The Moon Submit to Allah
• Abraham and the Full Moon
• Joseph's dream in Bible vs. Quran, Seeing the Moon in a dream
• Satan and Joseph's Dream
• Satan and Joseph's brothers, A Happy Family Reunion
• Who created the sun and the moon? Who made subservient the sun and the moon?
• Do not prostrate to the Moon; Prostrate to the Creator not to His creature(s)
• When will the day of resurrection be? When the sun and the moon are brought together
• The Sun is running to its "Mustaqarr"
• The moon has split; The Moon is cleft asunder
Upon reading this book, one may ask these questions:
• Is the Quran quoted from the Bible?