So, you're going to Scotland, huh? You lucky thing! You are sure in for a treat because Scotland is truly one of the most magical countries on this planet. There's a mix of incredible religious and historic architecture, a culinary scene that is growing in strength every day, thrilling outdoor activities, and nightlife and parties that make Scotland one of the most enduringly popular tourist destinations on the planet.
In this guide, we'll be giving you the low down on:
- the very best things to shove in your pie hole, from hearty classics like haggis to dishes in Michelin star restaurants
- incredible adventure activities, from deep sea diving through to surfing lessons
- the best shopping so that you can take a little piece of Scotland back home with you, whether that's in the form of Shetland sweater or something from a flea market
- the coolest historical and cultural sights that you simply cannot afford to miss, from the medieval ruins to stunning cathedrals
- amazing festivals from beer festivals to outdoor music gatherings
- where to party like a local person and make Scottish friends
And lots more! Click the buy button today to start planning!