- Marcha d'Arnau/ Marcha de San Roque/ Salee de Lianes/ Villancicu ...
- The Congress Reel/The Swallow Tailed Coat/ Captain Chops/ The Phoenix
- Amazing Grace
- The Pikeman's March/ Lady Madelina Sinclair/Loch Loskin/ Traditional Reel/
- The Lark in the Morning/ Andy Renwick's Ferret/ Banjo Breakdown
- The Bathgate Highland Gathering/The Festival March/ The Iceman
- The Recruits
- The Ingleneuk/ Craigdarroch Arms/ Blind Billy/ The Stool of Repentance
- The Highland Wedding/ Bogan Lochan/ Smith of Chilliechassie
- Mist Covered Mountains
- Grant's Rant/ Nighean Doon/ The Brown-Haired Daughter Innes of ...
- Farewell to Ireland/ The Lintie/ Murdock Hacalister/ Wee ...
- Scotland the Brave
Traditional and boisterous is virtuoso fiddler and Scottish fiddle champion Bonnie Rideout. She balances the dramatic showmanship of rants and reels with more delicate, charming pieces. Scottish Rant covers the breadth of Scottish passion and is an excellent exhibit of Rideout's talents.
Performance CreditsBonnie Rideout Primary Artist,Violin,Viola
Peter Kent Bagpipes
Brian Meagher Bagpipes
John Quigg Drums
Michael Green Track Performer
Mike Rogers Bagpipes,Fiddle
Peter Hall Bagpipes
Chris Hamilton Track Performer
Mike Green Bagpipes,Fiddle,Pipe,Cittern,Bodhran,Dombek
Technical CreditsJim Robinson Engineer
Maggie Sansone Executive Producer
John Newton Composer
Bonnie Rideout Producer
Jim Robeson Engineer
Terry Tulley Arranger