Want it by Thursday, October 25?
Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Why should you use Scrum in your web projects? Simply put, it'll enable your team to get more done in less time.
Scrum is the most popular agile project management methodology used in web projects today. While most Scrum books tend to be lengthy textbooks that cover every detail of Scrum for all types of organizations, this highly practical book concentrates solely on how best to apply Scrum in web and mobile development projects. In it, you'll learn:
- An overview of Scrum fundamentals for web and mobile projects
- Get familiar with Scrum's roles: Scrum master, product owner, team members, and interested observers
- Understand Scrum's rituals: sprint planning meetings, daily standups, work process, demos, and sprint retrospectives
- Gain a thorough understanding of the tools used in Scrum: burndown charts, story cards, sprint backlogs
- Troubleshoot typical Scrum issues
|Publisher:||SitePoint Pty, Limited|
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
David has worked as a Web Engineer, Writer, Communications Manager, and Marketing Director at companies such as Apple, Salon.com, StumbleUpon, and Moovweb. His research into the Social Science of Telecommunications at UC Berkeley, and while earning MBA in Organizational Behavior, showed him that the human instinct to network is vital enough to thrive in any medium that allows one person to connect to another.