Hi. My name is Sean Rosen, and here's some of what's in this book:
1. Two big Hollywood studios fight over my movie.
2. I get asked (by Coach Obester!) to join the track team.
3. I show you a very cool scene from the screenplay for my movie.
4. My neighbors leave me in charge of their dog, Baxter. The craziest part of the story.
5. I'm pretty sure the scariest guy in show business is trying to steal my best idea.
A lot happens. It's funny. It's exciting. If you didn't read my first book, don't worry. You will like this book. If you did read it, you'll like this one even more. I promise.
About the Author
Jeff Baron wrote episodes of prime-time series for all the major networks. He worked on multiple movie and TV projects with Disney and Nickelodeon. He's an internationally acclaimed playwright, and earlier in his career he was a marketing director, speechwriter, cook, and camp counselor. He lives in New York City.
Sean Rosen lives somewhere in the middle, between New York City and Los Angeles. To watch Sean's podcasts—the very thing that made him famous in the first place—go to www.seanrosen.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews