Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
The Washington Monument.
The pyramid on the $1 bill.
The Skull and Bones Society at Yale University.
Common American iconsor secret symbols? From our founding fathers to our most prestigious institutions, this is a nation built on such secret symbols, rites, and rituals. So forget the textbook version of historyand embark on a fascinating and fantastic journey of America's hidden past.
This tell-all handbook is your personal guide to the secret-laden people, places, and things of our great nation, including:
- Sign-filled national treasures in museums from coast to coast
- Ancient mysteries of our most familiar cities, landmarks, and parks
- Hotbeds of current Masonic, Kabbalistic, and Rosicrucian activity
- Freemason-planned architecture of Boston, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.
- Covert clubs, societies, and associations of the ultra-rich and powerful
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 8.40(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Barb Karg is a veteran journalist, graphic designer, author, and screenwriter. She’s the author of The Everything Freemasons Book, 101 Secrets of the Freemasons, and 101 Things You Didn't Know about the Freemasons.
Rick Sutherland is the coauthor of The Everything Vampire Book. An editor, writer, and researcher, he has worked on dozens of books including architectural, interior design, landscape design, and engineering books.