If you are seeking a permanent solution to your hair problems, then Secret of Healthy Hair is for you!
Hair problems are something that everyone experiences at some point. They can severely hurt one's self-confidence.
What you eat, how you feel and how well you take care of your hair hugely affect your hair's health and growth. Different people have different hair problems, but what causes these problems? Why can't some people grow their hair after a certain length? How can you influence your hair's health and its growth rate? How can you get the smooth, shiny, and strong hair that you always dreamt about?
In Secret of Heathy Hair, research scientist LaFonceur will address all of these questions. When you know what you are doing wrong, you can work on it. Working on the root cause instead of superficially hiding your hair's flaws gives a permanent lifelong solution to your hair problems. Additionally, this book includes some healthy recipes which promote hair growth along with a customized diet and lifestyle plan for every season.
Following topics are discussed in the book:
1. Everything about Hair
1. Everything about Hair - Hair Structure, HairColor, and Hair Growth
Reason for Different Hair Color
Hair Growth Cycle
2. 10 Most Important Nutrients for Hair Health
3. 10 Worst Foods You Should Avoid for Healthy Hair
4. 10 Everyday Bad Habits That Are Damaging YourHair
5. 10 Healthy Habits for Smoother, Shinier, Stronger, and Healthier Hair
6. Top 10 Foods for Smoother, Shinier, Stronger, and Healthier Hair
7. Top 10 Foods that Prevent Hair Loss and PromoteHair Growth
2. Hair Problems, Their Reasons, and Their Solutions
1. Hair Problems, Their Reasons, and TheirSolutions Part 1
2. Hair Problems, Their Reasons, and TheirSolutions Part 2
3. Diet Plan & LifestyleGuide Season Wise
Crunchy Chocolate Oats Drops
Sesame, Peanut, and Coconut Chikki
So, are you ready to transform your hair into your most beautiful asset?
|File size:||4 MB|
About the Author
La Fonceur is a dance artist, a health blogger and the author of the book series Eat So What. She has a master's degree in Pharmacy, and she specialized in Pharmaceutical Technology. She has published an article titled 'Techniques for Producing Biotechnology-Derived Products of Pharmaceutical Use' in Pharmtechmedica Journal. She is a registered state pharmacist. She is a national-level GPAT qualifier of the year 2011 in which she was among the top 1400 nationwide. Being a research scientist, she has worked closely with drugs. Based on her experience, she believes vegetarian foods are the remedy for many diseases; one can prevent most of the diseases with nutritional foods and a healthy lifestyle.
Health Blog: eatsowhat.com