Trying to balance work and family but feel like you are failing at both? Then this book is for you!
Perfectionist: a person who demands perfection of themselves or others. Perfectionism, a trait commonly seen in high achieving women, is a double-edged sword. It is what drives these women to high levels of achievement in their career and in their life, but it is also what drives them to overwork, overthink, over-stress and burn out.
Secrets of a Recovering Perfectionist is the roadmap you need to steer clear of chronic stress and burnout. Written from the perspective of a medical doctor, mom with a thriving career and busy family life, and a burnout survivor, this book combines practical, actionable information with Next Steps exercises at the end of each chapter to get you quickly on your road to recovery.
Inside you'll discover:
- How to recognize when stress is a problem and how chronic stress can lead to burnout
- The fundamentals of preventing or recovering from burnout (hint: it's not all about meditation and yoga)
- How to manage stress through the use of simple tools and strategies, managing your energy and hacking your thoughts, feelings and habits
- How to leverage community to support your health and wellbeing
- How to implement the DIY roadmap in the book and understanding when you may need additional support
Get Secrets of a Recovering Perfectionist today!
|Publisher:||Choice Wellness LLC|
|Product dimensions:||5.25(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.41(d)|