JUICY AND STEAMY. PASSIONATE AND TENDER. PLAYFUL AND WISE.
Written in an easy heartfelt style with charming graphic illustrations, this book is an all-encompassing, multi-layered exploration of successful romantic relationship.
It speaks to the readers in an inclusive way -
whether gay or straight, young or old, conservative or radical in your approach to love and sensual intimacy - you will benefit from the secrets contained in this book:
• WHAT IS AND WHAT ISN'T LOVE
• TO SEEK OR NOT TO SEEK A SOUL MATE
• DO APPLES FALL FOR ORANGES?
• WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU FALL IN LOVE:
GET INVOLVED, KEEP AWAY, OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE?
• WILL YOUR RELATIONSHIP WORK OR NOT:
WHAT IS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM?
• COMMITMENT: A DEAL MAKER OR A PEACE MAKER?
WHEN "YES" IS EASY TO SAY AND WHEN IT WEIGHS A TON
SPONTANEOUS, DESIGNED OR THOUGHTFUL?
• RELATIONSHIP CRASHERS:
7 GHOSTS OF OUR PAST & HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM
• SEX AND INTIMACY: EAT YOUR CAKE & STAY HUNGRY TOO
• WHAT APHRODISIACS AND SUPER FOODS CAN DO FOR YOUR LOVE LIFE
• KEEPING ATTRACTION IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
• EXPECTATIONS VS REALIZATIONS
• STUFF FOR FUN: PLAYFULNESS & HAPPINESS
Johanna Kern, transformational teacher and multiple award-winning author ("Master and the Green-Eyed Hope", "365 (+1) Affirmations to Have a Great Life", "Master Teachings of HOPE", "Shadowland: The Legend") - shares highly effective tips for making your relationship your Dream Relationship.
She draws from her experience in her happy relationship with her much younger husband, as well as her experience and knowledge from over 20 years of counseling people on health and emotional problems, relationships, family issues, spirituality, life and career paths.
The easily digestible 14 chapters range over all the questions, fears and possibilities that people grapple with and fantasize about in their quest for lasting intimacy.
In an era when happy long-term relationships are rare, and people are less willing to put up with unsatisfying ones, Kern's book is a powerful ally for those who refuse to stop believing that they can have what they truly want in the world of true intimacy and erotic aliveness.