Whether you want to create your own podcasts or just would like to locate and then listen to audio programs on your portable player, this is the book for you. In Secrets of Podcasting, Second Ed ition,author Bart G. Farkas provides real-world guidance and advice on how to:
- Download and enjoy podcasts with any MP3 player
- Create a script and set the structure and flow of your audio or video podcast
- Choose the right equipment-including the right microphone, headphones, and even preamp
- Use a digital recording device instead of your PC or Mac
- Pick audio editing and recording software
- Legally play music in your podcast or vodcast
- Distribute your podcast or vodcast
In addition, Bart includes tutorials on creating podcasts on Windows machines and on Macs. He also offers dozens of recommendations for software to use for finding and subscribing to podcasts.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||21 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Until I get up and running this was kinda academic, not a bad look at podcasting, however the edition I had was from 2006 and things change a lot in computers in 4 years. It's a good basic introduction to the start of podcasts and the basics of how to do it. Suggesting at least a vague scripting so that you have something to work with if you run out of ideas and a pop-filter are two that I'm going to have to implement myself. It's written in a fairly accessible style and doesn't talk down to you.