In this indispensible guide, you will find everything you need to succeed;
• Tips on tailoring your lifestyle to enhance weight loss through incidental activity.
• Strategies to help you construct an eating plan you will be able to follow for the rest of your life.
• Weight loss methods that focus on life-long success, not short-term fads that leave you tired and grumpy.
• A chapter devoted to the special needs of readers who suffer from medical conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, arthritis, asthma or lower back pain.
• A weight-loss program designed to suit individual body types rather than the "one size fits all" approach that never really works.
• Detailed exercise instructions, complete with diagrams to ensure positive results.
Easy to understand and follow, Secrets to Effective Weight Loss is like having your own personal trainer in the privacy of your home.
Author Shaun Brodison is a qualified exercise physiologist through the Australian Association of Exercise and Sports Science (AAESS). Born in South Africa, he has lived in Australia since he was young. He now resides in Bunbury, Western Australia. He has personally trained over 1,000 individuals and takes great joy in helping people work through the things holding them back to help them meet their goals.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews