- Get it by Tuesday, October 24 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Fast becoming the electronic payment method of choice for many major financial companies today, SET (secure electronic transactions) is a unique new protocol that allows credit card information to be safely and securely transmitted over the Internet. Here's a detailed, yet reader-friendly guide to understanding this sophisticated technology, from a plain English review of SET fundamentals, to practical instructions on how to develop and implement the entire SET system.
Whether you're an engineer responsible for building a SET protocol for your company, or a financial executive who just needs to understand how SET works, you'll value this comprehensive guide that enables you to...
• Quickly gain a working knowledge of what electronic commerce is, and the various payment and security systems that have led to online credit card commerce
• Become familiar with the cryptographic extensions utilized by the SET system
• Unravel the complex technical details behind SET, from purchase initiation, through certificate management, to data transport protocols
• Use actual programming examples and computer code to construct and roll out the SET system
CD-ROM Included! Easy-to-use software provides non-technical managers with a working demonstration of electronic commerce using the SET protocol, and contains ready-made protocol routines that programmers can use as a guide for SET implementation. The CD is compatible with IBM and Macintosh systems.
|Publisher:||Artech House, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.81(d)|