This title is also available as a free eBook.
Take control—and put the built-in security and privacy features in Microsoft Office to work! Whether downloading documents, publishing a presentation, or collaborating online—this guide offers concise, how-to guidance and best practices to help protect your documents and your ideas.
- Get practical, proactive guidance for using the security and privacy management features in Office 2010 and Office 365
- Walk through everyday scenarios, and discover everyday techniques that help you take charge
- Understand common risks and learn best practices you can apply right away
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||5 MB|
About the Author
Mitch Tulloch is a widely recognized expert on Windows administration and has been awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) status for his contributions supporting those who deploy and use Microsoft platforms, products, and solutions.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Why Should I Care?
- Chapter 2: Alice Downloads a Document
- Chapter 3: Bob Prepares a Policy
- Chapter 4: Carol Collaborates on Some Content
- Learn More
- About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Reading the user manual for Office gave me more information. Just didn't measure up for me.
How is church today. I like the other church lady better. I love you.