See for Yourself: More Than 100 Amazing Experiments for Science Fairs and Projects by Vicki Cobb
With See For Yourself, budding scientists can wow their teachers and classmates (and maybe win a ribbon or two) by learning
- How to extract DNA from an onion
- How pigments from vegetables make dye
- How to make paper out of lint from a clothes dryer
- How to make a friend feel like he or she has a third hand
- What happens when you grow yeast in dandruff shampoo
- That tea and iron pills make excellent inks
- And much more!
|Edition description:||Second Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 8.10(d)|
|Age Range:||8 - 12 Years|
About the Author
Vicki Cobb is the well-known author of more than eighty-five highly entertaining nonfiction books for children, including Bet You Can't, which won the New York Academy of Sciences Children's Science Book Award. Currently, she is president and founder of INK Think Tank: Nonfiction Authors in Your Classroom. She has won numerous awards, including a Sibert Honor for I Face the Wind and a special Lifetime Achievement Prize from the American Association for the Advancement of Science in 2012. Learn more about Vicki at www.vickicobb.com.