- Pub. Date:
- Aspects which affect the Self-Esteem
- YOUR GOALS AND YOUR PURPOSE
- EXTERNAL FACTORS AND SURROUNDINGS
- How Self-Esteem Affects Your Life
- Common Signs of Low Self-Esteem
- Symptoms from an Emotional Perspective
- Body Language and Low Self-Esteem
- Body Language and High Self-Esteem
- Common Causes of Low Self-Esteem
- HOW TO IMPROVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM
- Starting Your 30-Day Challenge
- 30 Day Challenge
Related collections and offers
|Sold by:||StreetLib SRL|
|File size:||698 KB|
About the Author
Mark Evan Nathan was born on April 11, 1982 in the small town of Hinton, Alberta. His father Mac Nathan was employed as an industrial management assistant; his mother Alie worked as a doctor at the psychiatric clinic, 1985 the family moved to Toronto, Ontario.
At the University of Toronto, Mark Evan Nathan studied from 2000 to 2005 Psychology. After graduating he began initially as a trainer in a small fitness center. He completed training and worked with physical and mentally disabled people. After a few years he has ceased the work and began in a rehabilitation device at the psychosomatic station.
He meets many people who don't feel well in their life and have arrived at the point where something has to change. He learned many of fact mental's health and offers patients a different perspective on his life. He studied Buddhism,NLP, Tappiing and many more studies.
He quickly realized the importance of this work, because without help these patients continue to live in isolation and cannot make independently vital contacts.