SECOND EDITION! (Extended)
An entertaining literary experience to succeed selling!
You don't need fancy persuasion tactics, a perfect sales pitch or be the best salesman in the world. You need to know the eternal sales techniques that will always work to get more and better clients.
It will change the way you think about selling.
Anyone in sales will find inspiration and motivation in this original and effective sales book that provides the keys to excellent sales results. It's full of fundamental principles, timeless ideas, a lot of humor and surprising concepts.
A funny storytelling take on sales, with two interesting characters discussing eternal sales concepts. Discover the Tiger's value, the secrets of the Old Book and the Samurai's mission. The Second Edition includes an extra chapter titled: 'The Mystery of the Cover'
Readerś opinion (from the original edition, 5 stars):
- "A must read. The way of talking about sales tips is very original."
- "Very interesting for both salespeople and any kind of reader."
- "There is a lot of experience behind the advice given in this book."
- "An excellent book with the fundamental elements any seller needs to know.
- "Easy to read. A different kind of sales book with a complete vision of what selling is as a whole."
- Those new to sales:If you are new to sales or have minimal experience, this book is a great place to start. It will help you see a clear picture, to discover the real concepts and basics behind sales, and the authentic way to sell more and better. Learn the main principles prior to developing any bad habits. No any trick or technique can replace the focused understanding of sales fundamental and eternal sales techniques.
- For those looking to increase their sales knowledge: if you are interested in sales, this book will give you a better understanding of the underlying main elements of selling. If sometimes you sell and sometimes you don't, and you never know why, regardless of what you're selling, this book will help you sell more and better.
- Recommended for sales training, sales coaching and sales managers: this book provides a much better way to explain sales concepts to your sales team; it will save you time and effort, providing a most enjoyable way to build a solid base and reference for your sales training.
This book is not intended for:
- Master sellers (they are already aware of all the concepts in this book)
- Those looking for step-by-step instructions. If you are looking for simple tricks for closing sales, this is not your book.
- Those of you who think you have zombie-like clients.
- Those of you who do not appreciate the benefits of storytelling.
Learn in a short time what it takes years to discover about the art of selling.
Are you wondering why you are not able to sell more? Do you want to know how to get more and better clients? This book answers your questions.
You can study tricks forever, but new situations always arise for which there is no script, unless you know the time and field-tested selling techniques that have always worked: selling is an old knowledge that today we have complicated more than it needs to be, with new technologies, the internet, neuromarketing, and a thousand other things. This sales book teaches you the fundamental sales formula to sell beyond all this.
Please scroll back up and click buy to get results today!