SELL RESULTS: What Every Technology Salesperson Needs to Know provides sales people, sales consultants and sales managers with a blueprint for selling technology-enabled business solutions. It outlines the critical technical, product and marketing information sales people need to sell and provides a step-by-step approach to applying this information to marketing and selling technology solutions.
This book explains how to:
- Harness market energy: Be in the right place at the right time
- Build value: Use logic to build emotional commitment
- Sell solutions: Sell business results to the executive
- Compete strategically: Use competitive energy to build customer's sense of value
- Prospect for energy: Learn how to find opportunities and forecast accurately
- Qualify potential: Focus on the deals that will close
- Discover solutions: Build value and sell business solutions
- Propose value: Take control of the sales process
- Close fast: Create momentum and negotiate success
|Publisher:||Learning Solutions Press|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.67(d)|
About the Author
Janice is also an award winning instructional designer, writer, producer and illustrator. She has a B.A. in English and Fine Arts from Tufts University and an MBA from N.Y.U and advanced business certificates from London Business School and Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Paris.