- Get it by Wednesday, July 25 , Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
"Connolly exhibits a sharp wit and a keen tongue." New York Journal of Books
Teen witch Cam has resigned herself to being a witch. Sort of. She’s willing to do small things, like magically help her boyfriend Devon get over his ongoing stage fright. But tangling with other witches is not on her wishlist. Joining her mother’s wicked witch coven is right out.
New acquaintance Poppy Jones, on the other hand, is a Type A, A+ Student of True Witchery. She’s got all the answers, and she’s delighted to tangle with a bunch of wicked witches. She doesn’t need any reluctant witch getting in her way, especially one who knows less than a dozen spells, and has zero plans for witch college.
But when a coven meeting goes drastically awry, Cam and Poppy have no choice but to team up. A hex is taking down all thirteen members of the coven, one by oneputting both girls’ mothers in jeopardy. They're going to have to learn to work together, while simultaneously juggling werewolf puppies, celebrity demons, thirteen nasty hexes, and even nastier witches.
About the Author
Read an Excerpt
With more than 63 million cookbooks sold since 1950, Betty Crocker is the name readers trust for reliable recipes and great ideas. For over 75 years, Betty Crocker has provided advice to millions of Americans through cookbooks, magazines and television.
Table of Contents
1. Just a Regular Saturday Night, Except for All the Witches,
2. A Seriously Bad Hex,
3. Vanished, of Course, Never Thinks of Anyone but Herself,
4. Two Mothers Minus Two Mothers,
5. Hurtling Doom,
6. Full Moon,
7. Adventures in Babysitting a Werewolf,
8. Out of the Frying Pan, into the Terrible Teleportation Spell,
9. Witches Are Positively Ungrateful,
10. Lily Puts Her Foot Down,
11. I Am Not a Fan of Poppy's Four A.M. Ideas,
12. The First Recording,
13. Superior Witch Is Superior,
14. Some Boys Have No Sense, That's All,
15. A Phone Call from Sparkle,
16. A Bargain with a Demon,
17. Apps, Allies, and Turning Points in History,
Appendix of Spells and Other Ephemera,
Tor Books by Tina Connolly,
About the Author,