This book is the ideal place to capture insights from God's truth and grace so you can better review and apply it in your daily life.
The compact size slips easily in a purse, backpack, tote-bag or Bible cover. Yet the pages provide ample note-taking space and features for categorizing key ideas for easy reference later.
No more taking notes on the worship bulletin or scratch paper only to wonder where those ended up when you need to reference them. Now, when you are trying to remember what your pastor taught on a certain topic, just flip to the Table of Contents or your handy alphabetized index and you'll know exactly where to turn to find your notes and applicable Scriptures.
This book equips you to:
- Record insights, lessons, and questions from the sermons you hear throughout the year in one handy place.
- Jot down ideas for applying what you learned.
- Retrieve key ideas and Scripture references by topic or date.
Helpful features include:
- A Table of Contents with the date, topic, speaker, and key Scripture references associated with a particular sermon.
- 52 note-taking guides plus overflow pages in the back should you need the extra space.
- Alphabetized index pages allow you to quickly and easily look up Scriptures, sermons, or key ideas by topic or keyword.
A spiral bound version of this book is available at www.lauranaiser.com.
|Publisher:||Rivercrest Group, LLC|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
She has been married to her husband, Matt, for over twenty-five years. She is mom to two amazing teenage boys, Austin and Justin. She enjoys reading, scrapbooking, and participating at her church in Georgetown, Texas.
Whenever Laura teaches, she strives to help you,
Say goodbye to an off-the-rack faith and hello to a custom-made walk with God.
Stand steady on a firm foundation even when the rug is ripped out from under you.
Diminish the chaos of an over-scheduled life and gain more peace and balance.
Resist perfectionism and people-pleasing by finding a better source of approval.
Find freedom from old hurts and strained relationships by equipping you to forgive and move forward with more peace, wisdom, and authenticity.
Laura enjoys speaking at retreats, conferences, and special events.
Visit her speaking page at www.MakingItRealMinistries.com to check her availability and inquire how she might serve your group.
Table of ContentsHow to Get the Most from This Book iii
Sermon Note-Taking Guides 1-104 (Custom Table of Contents with space to fill in the Topic, Speaker, Scriptures for each of the 52 Sermon Guides)
Overflow Pages 105-157
Topical Index 158-179
About the Author 180
More Resources from Making It Real Ministries 181