Let Nancy Zieman Help You Sew with Confidence
Do you think sewing is difficult? You won't after you read this book! Written for beginners by Nancy Zieman, host of the popular PBS television series Sewing with Nancy, this guide provides all the help you need to sew like a pro. The friendly, easy-to-understand instruction starts with the basics and continuities through the process until you can easily sew all of the projects included. Clear step-by-step directions with lots of illustrations ensure your success.
You'll find information on:
- ToolsCutting, Measuring, Marking, Pressing
- Sewing Machines and Sergers
- Fabrics and Interfacings
- Patterns and Alternations
- Layout, Cutting, Marking, Stitching
- Waistlines, Gathering, Darts, Pleats, Sleeves
- Zippers, Hems, Closures, Pockets
- Step-by-step Directions for curtains, pillows, pants, totes/gift bags
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||18 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I have enjoyed this book on my Nookcolor. I am between being a beginner and intermediate seamstress. Lots of good reminders, and different hints for projects. Nancy Zieman always has information for all level of seamstresses. If you want to sew, this is a great book to start with!!!!
Tosses the rutabega to Ashelley. "Here. Use this in something."
Ahh mal is back *she smiles*
Caught amd grinbed "thanks!" She ram to the city