Who better to unveil the mysteries of the he-man psyche than a woman's best friend, the master of clever and refined thinking, the gay man? He knows exactly when, where, and how to elicit that ultimate ooh-ooh, because he knows all too well what he wants. Two fearless and dedicated scholars, Dan Anderson and Maggie Berman have conducted an intensive, lifelong survey on the subject of male pleasure, at times even descending into the trenches themselves. Now the wisdom they gained can finally be divulged to the heterosexual public. Dazzle your guy with surefire man-pleasers!
- The Flying Wallenda Position
- The Upstanding Citizen
- The Princeton Belly Rub
- "Wait a second . . . let me get that thread off your pants."
- "Wow, you've been working out! Make a muscle."
- The Up, Twist, Over, and Down—the stroke that'll have men fighting over you like you were Helen of Troy!
- Remember: You want to hold a Diet Coke, but you don't want to crush the can.
|Product dimensions:||4.90(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Dan Anderson and Maggie Berman are the authors of the bestselling Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man. They live in Palm Springs and New York City.