Sexy Hormones offers readers simple honest advice on how to achieve or regain the best sex of their lives. Lorna explains what good is the "little blue pill" for our men when the women have lost their sex drive due to hormonal problems, too much stress, inadequate nutrition and more. Learn how to safely jump-start your libido and ignite the hormones of desire.
This book unlocks the secrets to how our hormones keep us young, enhance our passions and maintain our youth. Men will love the chapter devoted to learning how to make love to a woman and have her begging for more. Sexy Hormones is the complete guide to realizing your sexual potential and how that affects your life.
- Learn how to use bio-identical, natural hormones safely and effectively
- Know more about the good, the bad and the ugly hormones
- Discover lost passions with sexy foods and simple exercises
- Unlock the secrets to great orgasms
- The top 10 pro-sexual nutrients that will change your love life and your health
- Experience better sex through chemistry
- Understand how your hormones play a role from skin to bladder infections
- What does hysterectomy and kegels have to do with my sex drive
- Find out why you are so tired and how to get your energy back
|Publisher:||Fitzhenry & Whiteside, Limited|
|Product dimensions:||6.36(w) x 9.01(h) x 0.88(d)|
About the Author
Author of eight books and hundreds of articles, and publisher of an award-winning monthly health e-letter, Vanderhaeghe also hosts the popular Internet talk show, "Ask Lorna."
A pioneering Canadian gynecologist who specializes in complimentary medicine for women.