Comprehensive Training in Shamanic Techniques for Insight and Transformation
Everything is alive, everything has a spiritand wisdom to share. Shamans throughout history have known that we all have the capacity to connect with plants, animals, natural forces, and helping spirits for guidance and healing. With Shamanic Visioning, Sandra Ingerman presents a complete audio training course in powerful techniques for tapping into the boundless creative energy of the unseen world. Join this renowned teacher for more than seven hours of instruction and insight as you learn to open yourself to the world of spirit, access reservoirs of healing energy for yourself and others, and empower yourself to fulfill the highest vision of your life.
ShamanismA Journey on the Path of the Heart
To practice shamanism is to "see with the heart," to view the world from a perspective beyond the limits of our five senses and rational mind. The core practice you will learn is the shamanic journeya technique for safely entering an altered state of consciousness that allows you to expand your perceptions into the subtle dimensions of reality. Over the course of this training, you will undertake journeys to connect with your helping spirits and power animals, create ceremonies to honor times of change in your life, unlock your intuition and creativity, and spark transformative initiations.
As you deepen your practice, you will learn how to integrate the experiences of your journeys into every facet of your life. "The techniques of shamanism help us awaken to our true essence," says Sandra Ingerman. "When we do, we become a vessel of light, able to radiate healing by our very presence." With Shamanic Visioning, you are invited on a journey to discover a new vision of your lifesupported by spirit, aligned with the creative forces of the universe, and suffused with unconditional love.
- Making contact with helping spiritscalling on your power animals and spirit guides for healing, protection, and insight
- Direct revelationlearning to become your own spiritual authority through inner guidance and intuition
- Harnessing the power of your intentionhow to align yourself and your dreams with the forces of creation
- Cultivating a rich inner gardennurturing the seeds of our growth and pulling the weeds of toxic beliefs
- Seeing with your "strong eye"how to expand your ability to perceive the true spiritual nature of reality
- Shamanic initiationspivotal journeys to recast your life to become who you were meant to be
- Using ceremony to fully engage your own energy and the power of your community for a common purpose
- Energizing your practice by aligning with the four elements, the cycles of nature, and the support of your ancestors
- More than seven hours of insights, guided practices, and time-tested shamanic wisdom from master teacher Sandra Ingerman
|Publisher:||Sounds True, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||6.50(w) x 6.70(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Sandra Ingerman, MA, is an award-winning author of 12 books, including Soul Retrieval and Medicine for the Earth. With Sounds True, she has published The Book of Ceremony, Walking in Light, Shamanic Journeying, and Awakening to the Spirit World (coauthored with Hank Wesselman), as well as many audio programs, including Shamanic Meditations and Soul Journeys. She is also the creator of numerous training courses and the Transmutation App. Sandra is a world-renowned teacher of shamanism who has been teaching for more than 30 years. She has taught workshops internationally on shamanic journeying, healing, and reversing environmental pollution using spiritual methods. Sandra is recognized for bridging ancient cross-cultural healing methods into our modern culture, addressing the needs of our times. Sandra is a licensed marriage and family therapist and professional mental health counselor. She is also a board-certified expert on traumatic stress. She was awarded the 2007 Peace Award from the Global Foundation for Integrative Medicines. Sandra was chosen as one of the Top 10 Spiritual Leaders of 2013 by Spirituality & Health magazine. For more, visit sandraingerman.com and shamanicteachers.com.