Need fast, reliable, easy-to-implement solutions for SharePoint 2010? This book delivers exactly what you’re looking for: step-by-step help and guidance with the tasks that users, authors, content managers, and site managers perform most often. Fully updated to reflect SharePoint 2010’s latest improvements, this book covers everything from lists and views to social networking, workflows, and security. The industry’s most focused SharePoint resource, SharePoint 2010 How-To provides all the answers you need—now!
Fast, Accurate, and Easy to Use!
- Quickly review essential SharePoint terminology and concepts
- Find, log on to, and navigate SharePoint sites
- Create, manage, and use list items, documents, and forms
- Set up alerts to notify you about new or changed content
- Use views to work with content more efficiently
- Make the most of search in SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation
- Organize content with lists, document libraries, and templates
- Use powerful new social networking features, including tagging, NewsFeed updates, and blogs
- Author and edit each type of SharePoint page
- Manage site security and control access to specific content
- Create workflows, track them, and link them to lists or libraries
- Create Meeting Workspaces for individual projects
- Customize a site’s appearance, settings, and behavior
- Work efficiently with SharePoint 2010’s updated interface and new Ribbon
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||24 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Ishai Sagi is a Microsoft SharePoint expert who has been working on Microsoft SharePoint products since its initial release in 2001Since then, Ishai has trained numerous end users, administrators, and developers in using Microsoft SharePoint and in developing solutions on the platformIshai is a regular speaker and an “ask the experts” panelist at Microsoft conferences around the world, including in the United States, Australia, Europe, and IsraelIshai manages a SharePoint user group in Canberra, Australia, speaking about Microsoft SharePoint in free, open-to-the-public events every monthFor his effort and contribution to the Microsoft SharePoint community, Ishai has received the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award (MVP) in 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010.
Ishai owns his own company, Extelligent Design (www.ExtelligentDesign.com), which is based in Australia and provides training, consulting, and custom development and sells products and solutions for Microsoft SharePointHe also is the author of a SharePoint blog aimed at developers who want to develop code solutions for Microsoft SharePoint at www.sharepoint-tips.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews