- Pub. Date:
She began her career in outpatient treatment for substance abuse. She was introduced to the alcoholism field where she learned to specialize in women’s issues.
Pastor, Dr. Arie Louise Forshe, after she completed her Master Degree in Social Work, she completed a seven-year program in studying the Bible. There were 500 women who atended the program. It was before she received her Doctor of Philosophy in Christian Counseling. She is an ordained minister and pastor of Living Water church in Elgin, IL. She is also the overseer of Louise Forshe Ministries that tries to meet the needs of people. She is also the overseer of Louise Forshe Jewelry. www.livingwaterchurchofelginil.com
The workbook “She Calls God Daddy” is easy to understand and gives readers everything they need to know about developing or becoming closer to God. The book can be used by anyone.
• This workbook can work for you.
• Help you develop healthy intimate and trusting relationship with God and others.
• It will improve your self-esteem.
• The book will increase your problem solving skills.
• It teaches you how to deal effectively with your feelings as you continue to understand God.
• It will help eliminate self-destructive behaviors.
• You will learn how to recognize three ways a person can suffer.
• The book will help you avoid making bad decisions.
• It will help you understand if you are suffering for the glory of God.
• It can help you identify and develop leadership skills.