She begged God to rescue her.
He said, "Go."
So she headed out into the blizzard. In a car that wasn't exactly hers, with a dog who wasn't exactly a rat terrier, she drove. Until she ran out of gas in the small Maine town of Mattawooptock. Mattawoopwhat? What on earth is God thinking?
But it is there, in a weird little bathroom in a weird little church in a weird little town that Maggie Hansen finds herself. And as God would have it, she finds a lot more than that.
You will love this book because it's realistic, faith-filled fiction. Read it today!
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Visit robinmerrill.com to join Robin's Readers and be the first to hear about new releases and special events. You can also find Robin on the following platforms:
• Facebook: facebook.com/writerrobinmerrill
• BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/robin-merrill
Gertrude, Gumshoe Cozy Mystery Series:
• Introducing Gertrude, Gumshoe
• Gertrude, Gumshoe: Murder at Goodwill
• Gertrude, Gumshoe and the VardSale Villain
• Gertrude, Gumshoe: Slam Is Murder
• Gertrude, Gumshoe: Gunslinger City
• Gertrude, Gumshoe and the Clearwater Curse
Wing and a Prayer Mysteries:
• The Whistle Blower
• The Showstopper
• The Pinch Runner
• The Prima Donna Featuring Gertrude, Gumshoe
Standalone Christian Fiction:
• Grace Space: A Direct Sales Tale (the original Gertrude story)