Is your computer really safe? Are you sure your privacy is protected online? "Shields Up! Complete Guide to Windows Security and Mac Privacy" will arm you with fundamental knowledge to stay safe both online and offline.
With "Shields Up!" you will:
- Learn about different types of malware and how to protect yourself from all sorts of infections
- Find out how to configure Windows and Mac settings to boost system security
- Learn how to protect yourself from online scams, fraud, and identity theft
- Get step-by-step instructions how to secure your email, Facebook and social network accounts
- Get advice how to remove viruses and malware
- And lots more
The book is written in a no-nonsense style using non-technical language, so you will be able to follow it even if you are not a computer geek!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.51(d)|
About the Author
Coming from a non-technical background, Liz Cornwell knows how frustrating computers can be. She's also aware of the fact that reading about computers and using them is not the same thing. That's why Liz writes her books in a plain, non-technical language. The goal of her books is to get people started and help them get the most out of their PCs.