Shock to the System The Facts About Animal Vaccination, Pet Food, and How to keep your Pets Healthyby Catherine O'Driscoll
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Over-vaccinating combined with stress, poor nutrition, and other factors is putting our companion animals at risk for serious diseases including auto-immune disorders, cancer or even death. In this well researched book, you will discover how typical vaccination protocols and environmental and genetic factors may be combining to turn your dog, cat, or horse into a ticking time-bomb of health problems, and how you can improve your pet’s health and longevity.
Bringing together research from around the world, Shock to the System explains the physiology of stress, the role of genetics and nutrition and the health risks to our companion animals from over-vaccination. It also suggests sound solutions to keeping your pet healthy.
· Why many of the health problems we see in pets today are caused by a combination of factors-including over-vaccination, stress and diet
· How to decide which vaccinations are necessary to protect your pet's health without endangering it
· How to time vaccinations so that they don't overburden your pet's immune system
· About new, less frequent vaccination schedules that many vets are now using · How to minimize stress in your pet's life-and maybe your own!
- BN ID:
- Dogwise Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 2 MB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews