E-commerce is bound to revolutionize the way you shop. Specialty boutiques and enormous department stores alike are setting up camp on the Internet, and the rules are changing take a look at what you need to know and how you can choose to shop Canadian.
More than a how-to for Canadians, Shopping Online For Canadians For Dummies guides you through the e-commerce explosion on a global scale. Consult this book and . . .
- Gain an overview of the advantages and opportunities of buying on the Web.
- Get the straight skinny on Internet security: see what the dangers are and how you're protected.
- Dive into a category-specific overview of online shopping and see how to research goods before you make a purchase.
- Understand the pros and cons of buying online from an international vender.
- Shop for bargains that are available only to online shoppers.
- Familiarize yourself with customer service systems to track an order, ask questions, or complain about an unsavory online shopping experience.
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||9.90(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Joseph Lowery has been writing about computers since 1981. Besides writing for such magazines as AmigaWorld, Amazing Computing and Wired, he wrote Dreamweaver 3 Bible, the Fireworks 3 Bible, Buying Online for Dummies, and Netrepreneur (MCP). He has garnered the attention and respect of many at Macromedia and has been featured as one of their "celebrity presenters" for the Macromedia User Conference, and as a speaker for the Macromedia Seminar Series. Joe also speaks and teaches at Macromedia WebWorld and Seybold Seminars, and leads an intermediate Dreamweaver online course through eHandsOn on Macromedia's site.