Do you show your dog? Are you hoping to show your dog?
Then you need a way of recording your wins and progress at shows!
Don't make the mistake of thinking you will remember- after a few shows it gets tricky to remember exactly what you won and in what class and which show. You need this information to make sure you are entering the correct class, especially as you progress to the higher levels of showing or if are collecting points for awards.
This journal lets you record all the information you need:
- Index tables at front of book to record placings and show dates so that you can easily see how many of each placing you have won- with plenty of space to add other awards as you win them.
- 54 individual Show Record Pages- allows you to record the date and show, what you won, who the judge was, who you won against, number of entrants and absentees, any notes and points gained as well as whether you have received the Critique.
- Critique section- enough for 54 Critiques so that you can easily see which Critiques your dog has had, and how they have progressed with your showing career.
- Judges Information section- enough space for 60 shows for you to record the judge, whether you would show under them again or not and space for your notes.
- Glossary of Kennel Club show classes and awards (UK)
- List of American Kennel Club show classes and awards (US)
8x10" in size so large enough to be able to write all the information in easily but small enough to fit in around the home easily.
Plenty of space to include your own information and class types / awards won as these differ between countries.
The Author enjoys showing and designed this Planner to use for her own new puppy when he starts his show career.
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.21(d)|