It’s a common sentiment among all women: we want to be fit, we want to get healthy, and we want to have more energy to live our busy, beautiful lives!
Denise Austin, the internationally-renowned fitness guru, understands women’s wants, needs, and the hurdles that they face. A culmination of Austin’s decades of research and experience she focuses on getting real-life women to look and feel their very best, Side Effect: Skinny introduces easy-to-implement weight loss solutions and simple yet powerful methods that encourage women of all ages to stay fit. She’s redefining “skinny” and showing you that you don’t need to be rail-thin to look gorgeous and live healthier.
Possessing straightforward, real-life health tips, meal plans and fitness solutions, Side Effect: Skinny reveals:
• The Top Side Effect: Skinny Foods: Austin shares her top picks for nutrient-dense foods that actually look like the part of the body they help! Visualize to melt away the pounds and boost health inside and out with foods like juicy red tomatoes (great for the heart!) and crunchy almonds (perfect for strong nails!)
• How to Jump Start Weight Loss: With Austin’s custom meal plans, it’s possible to safely and easily jump start weight loss – even to lose up to 10 lbs. in the first 3 weeks!
• Favorite Recipes and Fat-Blasting Workout Plans: All of the homework is done for you as Austin reveals must-know weight loss tips and tricks, great shopping lists, and exciting exercises, like interval training and 7-Minute Slimmer plans … plus her all-time favorite recipes that she enjoys with her own family!
• How to Stay Forever Fit: Austin provides a useful lifestyle guide revealing how to eat to be forever “skinny,” so that you’re always taken care of.
• Solutions for On-the-Go, Busy Women: No place is off limits for losing weight – Austin reveals how to burn extra calories whether you’re in the car, kitchen, or office, to whittle the middle and tone the muscles from head to toe.
At last, Denise shows you how easy it can be to get healthy and feel more energetic … with the happy side effect of getting thin!