Prentice Hall's exclusive Companion Website offers unique tools and support for every concept in the Quick Access text. Every part of the book references additional online information, including:
- Thousands of self-graded questions for every key concept
- Pre-and post-tests to gauge comprehension on all grammar/punctuation topics
- A complete online text reference keyed to every exercise
- Tips and exercises for various stages of the writing process
- Writing help for different audiences and different academic/professional papers
The text is available electronically via the website, in a searchable and easy to use format. Every text reference is a click away.
The site is free to adopters of the Quick Access text via pin codes packaged with every handbook.
|Publisher:||Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.69(w) x 8.27(h) x (d)|