"The Children are the Most Important Investments of Our Power, Soul, Time and Money!"
Today only, get this Paperback version book for just $12.99. Regularly priced at $19.99.
A newborn baby is like a small grain. It has everything laid within. But the question is whether this seed will sprout? Will it grow into a beautiful, blooming and fruiting plant? Will its skills develop to a full extent? It depends on parents. This book deals with the most important and 'painful' issues of upbringing. Parents will learn how to raise a happy, bright and creative person. It will help the parents to become attractive for their children and will support to their authority in the child's eyes.
This book is not for children, although, it is written about them. This book is for adults, but not for all adults. For adults who became (or want to be) PARENTS that are the closest people ever. People who are DEEREST to their child, who love and understand him or try to understand. Or, at least, would love to understand. If you don't have such a wish, don't read this book. It will just be useless for you, like other books, seminars, lectures and other smart information. As a rule, children study the language of adults and learn it very quickly. Children are compelled to adapt to adults, as a weak person is compelled to adapt to the laws of a strong one. And, on the other hand, we, the adults, forget the language of childhood, because it is our past already, and we don't think of such categories. And the language of childhood is different, like childhood itself. And, to understand a child, we have to return to the forgotten faraway land. To go back to a place we all came from - to our childhood.
Here You Will Learn...
- Is It Necessary to Bring Up the Children?
- Why Did the Active Listening Method Gain Such Popularity?
- What Happens to a Child When We Shout at Him?
- Advice from Parents
- The Way Our Moms Affect Us
- Bonus! So, what Do Our Mothers Blame Us for? (Complete collection - save $2.99)
- Much, much more!
Would You Like To Know More? This book is Delivered Instantly to Your Kindle or Other Reading Device Just Scroll To The Top Of The Page And Select The "Buy now with 1-Click ®" Button!
Download Your Copy Today!
© 2017 All Rights Reserved!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.14(d)|
About the Author
Specializations: individual and family counseling, work with trauma, complex emotional (anxiety, panic) states, psychosomatic symptoms, the personality of the individual crises, twin and family relations; group therapy.
1. Individual counseling adults: one-time consultation on request, a short-term (maintenance) and long term (dynamic) therapy.
2. Work with pairs: one-time consultation, long-term emotional and focused therapy.
3. Group work: group therapy in the dynamic treatment groups, focus group sessions, workshops, seminars.
- Development and strengthening of personal identity, increasing emotional awareness and self-esteem, develop practical skills of interpersonal communication;
- Psychological support and support in trying personal living conditions, development of skills of emotional literacy and self-support;
- Group dynamic therapy focused on solving a broad range of personal and social problems, the development and strengthening of self-awareness, self-confidence, improve the quality of life.