Yes you can raise godly kids!
Break out of single parent dysfunction junction and have the family of your dreams.
Your children are destined to be more than "kids-gone-wrong" society statistics. They have infinite potential to rise far above loneliness, rejection, dejection, depression, stigmatized traits, and disadvantage.
Single-parented children can make sound choices, respect others, resist negative pressure, and create an uptrend of doing the right thing. It starts with your determination to say "no" to the status quo and your resolve to give new and significant meaning to the term "family."
You will learn how to:
- Pull your family out of the dysfunctional swamp and into whole living.
- Avoid 'morale' decay and raise your child's value quotient.
- Free your child to be a child, resurrect his or her hopes and dreams.
- Reduce the impact of negative influence.
- Lead your children to Christ and keep them walking with Him.
- Identify vulnerabilities and deal with the tough stuff kids are into.
As a single mom currently raising her son, author Shae Cooke experiences the parent and child struggle-as well as the possibilities-every day. With wit, humor, and honest transparency, The Single Parent's Guide to Raising Godly Children offers practical, realistic, and proactive suggestions and resources to help relieve the analysis paralysis, worry, and guilt so often associated with the task of solo child-rearing, ultimately freeing the family into whole living.
The Single Parent's Guide to Raising Godly Children is the first book in The Single Parent's Guide Series.
|Publisher:||Destiny Image, Inc.|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||495 KB|
About the Author