Time passes. Teenage sidekicks grow up. Heroes and villains settle down and start families.
The bundle is themed around the next generation of kids taking over the family superhero/villain business. Stories about people in masks and how they interact with the youngsters coming along, rather than just inter-generational family drama. Superheroes make everything crazier.
Does the hero retire gracefully and let the teen sidekick take over the name and costume? Did the children of a supervillain join the family business, or become heroes and work to thwart their own parental units?
What happens, when ties of family intersect and tangle with ties of crime-fighting?
Table of Contents
1. "Hunted" by Annie Reed
2. "Expectations" by Blaze Ward
3. "T-Minus Zero Plus Forever" by Ron Collins & John C. Bodin
4. "Bamboo and Pine" by Leah Cutter
5. "Not-So-Fortunate Son" by Robert Jeschonek
6. "A Boy Named Evil, Ultrahumans" by Ezekiel James Boston
7. "Cops and Fathers" by M. L. Buchman
8. "Ella Saves the World" by Rebecca M. Senese
9. "No Money in Heroism" by Stefon Mears
10. "The Fantabulous Flying Cupcakes of Terror-Missed-You" by Louisa Swann
|Publisher:||Kydala Publishing, Inc.|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|