- Want it by Tuesday, September 25 Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
A SketchUp guide created specifically for woodworkers!
SketchUp is a fantastic design tool for woodworkers. It can save you time, materials and money by letting you test your designs before you even make your first cut. But, as with any computer software, there is a learning curve.
This comprehensive guide provides you with the specific advice that you need in order to use the program effectively. Created from a woodworkers perspective, SketchUp: A Design Guide for Woodworkers helps you create beautiful furniture designs and reduces chances of costly construction errors.
Inside you'll find:
- Step-by-step instructions for installing and configuring the program to get the most functionality for your woodworking designs
- Explicit guidance to help you fully understand and use SketchUp's wide array of tools
- Helpful directions for employing Ruby scripts that extend SketchUp's usefulness for designing furniture
- Specialized instruction for modelling the complex shapes necessary for furniture design
- In-depth examples and exercises
- More than 600 detailed illustrations and screen captures
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
A retired electrical engineer, Joe Zeh now builds furniture and teaches SketchUp at workshops and shows throughout New England. He lives in Worthington, MA.