Here are 5 Green tips to celebrate all year long�
- Put broccoli on your baked potato
- Cut up kale into your canned soup
- Put spinach in your pasta dish
- . Use dark green lettuce (ie romaine, spinach) instead of iceburg lettuce
- Make your self a skinny salad...with chopped romaine lettuce, spinach, red and green peppers, scallions, tomato and celery
Now's the time to start losing that blubber that may come between you and your sweetheart.
Edita Kaye, America's favorite nutritionist offers these quick ways to burn fat and lose weight fast without giving up your favorite foods.
- Eat at least 7 meals a day. Make the last 4 all protein-based.
- Add a daily supplement of green tea to boost your metabolism
- Nibble on peanut butter in bed before you go to sleep.
- Switch off the TV and read in bed�reading burns more Calories than watching according to the University of Texas.
Edita's book, The Skinny Pill is about the newest all-natural, non-prescription supplement cocktail of fat fighting nutrients. What does The Skinny Pill do? It starts to empty fat cells in just 24 hours! It turns off the cellular fat switch and turns on the skinny! It turns our own bodies into mega fat fighting machines.
Edita, drawing on international dietary research has added the companion, Skinny Food Clock. By eating fat blocking foods when the clock says A.M. and fat burning foods when the clock says P.M. you can help break your food-to-fat cycle for good.
The Skinny Pill together with the Skinny Food Clock are The ULTIMATE SKINNY SOLUTION!
Edita is also host of her own PBS series, The Fountain of Youth which is shown in the top 30 national media markets. She is the guest nutritionist on House & Garden Television.
Edita is also the author of Bone Builders: The Complete Lowfat Cookbook Plus Calcium Health Guide and Fountain of Youth: The Anti-Aging Weight-Loss Program.