• Home Brew tells the tale of a man who turns his life around while caring for his grandmother.
• Golf is about the fulfilment of a dream to make a living out of golf and finally hitting the 'Big Time'.
• The Gamble is centred around gambling, greyhound and horse racing and a guy who finds himself through opportunity.
• Rock 'n' Roll follows the life of an Australian band on the road along with sex, drugs and the high life.
• Heading Down to New Orleans is a recollection of the author's travels in the USA.