End your sleeplessness and fatigue now and get the sleep you crave. Learn quick easy tips to solve your sleep problem.
Imagine discovering how good a great sleep feels. What if you could finally enjoy life again and feel energized at last?
Look at what Dr. Andrew Weil, America's famous and best-selling author on holistic health and well-known Integrative Medicine founder (who has been featured twice on the cover of Time Magazine) has to say about Sleep Secrets:
Sleep Secrets is the book you should read for good, practical information on how to get a good night's sleep. Insomnia, sleep deprivation, snoring and sleep apnea - this comprehensive resource has it all.
In this book you will learn:
- Why you need to know about breakthrough sleep research, practices and techniques that can make a huge difference to your sleep problem.
- Why some ancient time-tested sleep wisdom is worth knowing.
- Why you don't want to ignore some expert sleep-doctor advice that may help you get more sleep.
- Why cutting-edge sleep product innovations can allow you to not only sleep better but to get some joy back into your life.
- How the many insightful natural health tips and supplements featured can get you off of sleeping pills and meds at last and leave you feeling alert and refreshed.
- How these highly successful mind-body methodologies can overcome your sleep problem - whether insomnia, snoring or sleep apnea - once and for all.
Why Should You Choose Sleep Secrets Over All Other Sleep Books?
Because Sleep Secrets is the most comprehensive sleep guide available, drawing from the widest possible range of sources. You can finally design the sleep solution that works best for you.
It is an all-inclusive guide to discovering the underlying causes of your insomnia and how to cure it.
Sleep Secrets is for you if:
- You wake up exhausted instead of refreshed.
- You have trouble sleeping, even when you are tired.
- You take more than 20 minutes to fall asleep or back to sleep if you awaken.
- You want to stop taking sleeping pills.
- You feel moody or depressed.
- You suffer from snoring or sleep apnea?
- Your sex life has suffered from lack of desire or energy.
Why wait to finally solve your sleep problems? Sleep is your single most important health variable.
Discover How To Beat Insomnia and Snoring Once and For All
- Are you fatigued, drowsy and have difficulty concentrating?
- Does your mind race like crazy, keeping you awake no matter how exhausted you are?
- Is lack of sleep affecting your work, your relationships and possibly your physical safety?
What will work for you?
Doctors, sleep experts and sleep research specialists offer their perspective on how to deal with sleep deprivation. However, there simply is no one-size-fits-all approach.
That's the magic of Sleep Secrets, your complete resource guide to insights from the world of sleep. You will find what you need to turn your unique sleep problem around.
Author Ronald M Bazar has had decades of direct experience in natural and alternative health solutions as well as manufacturing and retailing good-sleep products. He is now an author of many books on natural health solutions. Sleep Secrets is the culmination of his research and insights about the puzzle of insomnia.
Sleep Secrets is a comprehensive, educational, and entertaining resource guide designed to help you find your unique sleep solutions and enjoy deep, restful, rejuvenating sleep.
Scroll back to the top of the page and select the Buy Now button.
Watch video here: https://goo.gl/CT95Dc
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Ronald M. Bazar was born in Montreal and educated at McGill and Harvard Universities. He has over forty years of experience as a natural health insider, both as an entrepreneur and as a business consultant.
In the early 1990s, he cowrote and published the kids' workbook I Love Not Smoking!,which sold over a million books to health departments throughout Canada and the US.
He has published several books on prostate health, including the groundbreaking Healthy Prostate: The Extensive Guide to Prevent and Heal Prostate Problems.
A cofounder of the Trust for Sustainable Forestry, he runs a hobby business in his spare time, making wood utensils and jewelry from the famed Arbutus tree.
He currently is a writer, hobby artisan, gardener, and regular Ultimate Frisbee player on a remote island in British Columbia, Canada. He has two daughters and five granddaughters.