Personal finance mastered makes for a happy life. But it's rarely taught in school, often clouded in hype, and complexified by financial professionals.
Small Steps to Rich solves these problems. It lays out a clear approach that anyone can adopt, regardless of education, experience, or profession. You'll learn how to:
- MAXIMIZE investment returns with ETFs and other funds.
- LOWER TAXES with advantaged accounts like IRAs and 401(k)s.
- SLASH COSTS on mortgages, student loans, and other debt.
- CONTROL BIASES that interfere with good financial decision making.
- STOCKPILE the right amount of cash in government-insured accounts.
- KNOW when and how to hire qualified financial professionals.
- STAY THE COURSE during market turbulence.
- PROVIDE for loved ones with trusts and ITF accounts.
Written primarily for U.S. citizens and residents aged 18-65, this second edition is current on interest rates, contribution limits, and tax deductions. And it includes new links-unsponsored and objectively picked-to useful information sources and financial institutions.
More importantly, Small Steps to Rich gives you the healthy mindset that naturally yields smart money choices. Wise moves will become intuitive. And destructive ones will become revolting.
The book covers inflation, diversification, credit scores, stocks, homebuying, investing, mortgages, financial advisors, refinancing, annuities, bonds, CDs, dividends, high-yield savings accounts, insurance, foreign exchange, leasing, interest, Medicare, rollovers, 403(b)s, 529s, cryptocurrencies, 401(k)s, IRAs, ETFs, mutual funds, trusts, and much more.
Small Steps to Rich champions simple solutions that work. It doesn't dwell on difficult formulas, Wall Street jargon, or untested investments, nor does it endorse some all-consuming regimen that's hard to embrace. Instead it uses plain language and proven tools to give you the confidence to make good economic decisions over a lifetime.
Few subjects are as masterable, and as potent, as personal finance. It's masterable because it's straightforward. And it's potent because it has the power to level up your life. Make personal finance your place to thrive with Small Steps to Rich.
Related collections and offers
|Edition description:||2nd ed.|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.75(d)|