SMART as Hell Advice is your antidote. In this book, award-winning goal expert Glenn Hughes gathers more than 300 insightful, inspiring, provocative 'words of wisdom' from some of the brightest minds in human history.
Written for individuals, coaches, leaders, trainers, and. well - anyone with dreams - SMART as Hell Advice provides 52 weeks of quotations, proverbs, and reflection questions.
Inside you'll find:
- More than 300 inspirational quotations
- More than 300 reflection questions
- Eight exercises that guide you to create, question, and calibrate your most important personal and professional goals.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.33(d)|
About the Author
Glenn is also the founder of SMART as Hell, a company that helps individuals and organizations 'change their world one goal at a time'. Through it's research, SMART as Hell shares tools and best practices in goal writing and achievement - including the groundbreaking "SMARTometer", a tool for measuring the effectiveness of goals.
While living in Asia for more than 10 years, Glenn worked with many of the largest electronics companies in the world while managing multi-million dollar operations in China, Singapore, and Japan.
Glenn holds a Master's Degree in Adult Education and Training and a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering Technology. His instructional design credits include:
- Duarte Design's "slide:ology" workshop, based on Nancy Duarte's book "slide:ology".
- Group Harmonics' "Make Work Great" workshop, based on Ed Muzio's book "Make Work Great".
- Power Speaking's "Speaking Up" workshop and web-based training, based on Rick Gilbert's book "Speaking Up".
- Robert Thompson's "The Offsite: A Leadership Simulation", based on his book "The Offsite: A Leadership Fable".
- The Thiagi Group's "Practical Advice Cards" series.
- SMART as Hell's "SMART as Hell Goals" workshop.
- "Photo Jolts!" photo facilitation cards and workshop.
In 2014, "Photo Jolts!" received the International Society for Performance Improvement's "Outstanding Human Performance Improvement Communication" Award.
Glenn has received five Facilitation Impact Awards from the International Association of Facilitators, recognizing the world-class results that he and his clients have achieved.
He frequently speaks at international conferences held by ATD (the Association for Talent Development), ISPI (the International Society for Performance Improvement), and Lakewood's TRAINING Conferences. He also hosts two e-learning courses - Photo Jolts! and flowchART - at Udemy.com.
Glenn lives in San Jose, California.