Smart Foodby Arthur Winter Md, Ruth Winter (With)
It seems as if every week there is a new study done on the food we eat and how it affects our health. In Smart Food, Dr. Arthur Winter, a neurosurgeon and/i>
The latest information on how foods, vitamins, and minerals can activate your brain/ body potential and affect all aspects of your daily life, from sleep patters to mood swings to productivity on the job
It seems as if every week there is a new study done on the food we eat and how it affects our health. In Smart Food, Dr. Arthur Winter, a neurosurgeon and the director of the New Jersey Neurological Institute, and veteran science writer Ruth Winter get a handle on the critical impact foods have on the way we think, feel, and behave. Armed with the most current information, Smart Food demystifies the brain/ food link and provides you with the tools to balance and strengthen both brain and body.
Smart Food is an easy-to-read sourcebook with up-to-date information including:
- Herbal supplements that may energize and stimulate brain function
- New Information on what makes us crave the foods we crave and how to curb constant cravings
- Nutritional supplements that may maintain brain alertness and activity, even under stress
- Current evidence that suggests there may be a separate "brain" in your belly that functions independently of the brain in your head
And much more .
- iUniverse, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.76(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews