How to Start a Business in Idaho is your roadmap to avoid planning, legal and financial pitfalls and direct you through the bureaucratic red tape that often entangles fledgling entrepreneurs. This all-in-one resource goes a step beyond other business how-to books to give you a jump-start on planning for your business and provides you with:
- Quick reference to the most current mailing and Internet addresses and telephone numbers for federal, state, local and private agencies that will help get your business up and running.
- State population statistics, income and consumption rates, major industry trends and overall business incentives to give you a better picture of doing business in Idaho.
- Checklists, sample forms and a complete sample business plan to assist you with numerous startup details.
- State-specific information on issues like choosing a legal form, selecting a business name, obtaining licenses and permits, registering to pay for taxes and knowing your employer responsibilities.
- Federal and state options for financing your new venture.
|Publisher:||Entrepreneur Press dba Entrepreneur Media, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.58(d)|
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide