In the mystery novel Smarty Havarti, Jason Stallings has a job to do,
but problems keep coming up.
The American account executive goes to Denmark to fix a thorny business issue,
then finds out his trip is much more than a sales call.
- Body in hotel room. Check.
- Beautiful women. Check.
- Willful violations of business deal. Check.
- A spy who doesn't love him. Check.
- People pretending to be someone else. Check.
- A whole lot of folks having trouble doing the right thing. Check.
Jason Stallings knows how to do the right thing.
Sometimes people cry, but he can be very persuasive,
even with the police.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.75(d)|
About the Author