IS YOUR SMALL BUSINESS LEGALLY PROTECTED?
In Smooth Sailing: A Practical Guide to Legally Protecting Your Business, attorney Cheri Andrews lays out the crucial foundational steps ALL small businesses require to ensure their business is legally compliant and protected. By implementing the practical advice included in this book, you can avoid some of the most common legal mistakes made by entrepreneurs—mistakes that could put your business and personal assets at risk.
Smooth Sailing covers various legal topics, including:
- Why choosing the correct business entity matters
- Which professionals to hire to guide you in key areas
- How contracts set expectations, provide legal protections, and minimize risk
- How the right policies and operating procedures protect you from regulatory nightmares
- What intellectual property is—and why you should care
- What you can handle on your own and when you need to call an attorney
Smooth Sailing offers a clear understanding of the key components every business owner must address to be legally protected and compliant. This knowledge allows you to make informed decisions that lead to better outcomes for your business and YOU.